Job Title: Escalation Specialist
Department: Help Center
Reports To: Senior HC Supervisor
Position Type: Full-Time
Primary Office Location: Somerville, NJ
FLSA Status: Exempt
PayLock provides various parking management services and supports municipalities and universities with parking enforcement and digital parking permit solutions. The Help Center Escalation Specialist will be tasked with handling service calls and processing payments from motorists for all service products. Candidates must have a passion for getting things done and be highly motivated. Candidates must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be eager to learn and contribute to the team setting. If this sounds like you, then please contact us.
PayLock is a growing business that offers a suite of unique parking management products and services. PayLock solutions promote healthy parking environments with happier parking participants. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to make parking a better experience for motorists and parking professionals everywhere.
- Handle inbound calls as call center agents, resolve customer issues completely, and complete any follow-up actions.
- Data entry, accepting, and processing payments over the phone.
- Making outbound calls, faxing, filing, mailings and other miscellaneous office tasks.
- Provide feedback/recommendations on call center procedures to improve existing processes.
- Lead, motivate & give instructions to a workgroup.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Outstanding creative problem-solving, customer service skills, and the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- At least 2 years’ related call center experience, be computer literate (knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word), and able to type at least 40 w.p.m.
- Interpersonal skills
- Polished communication skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Honesty, integrity, punctuality and dependability
- Ambition and a desire to advance career
- Must have reliable transportation
Experience: Some supervisory experience a plus. Bilingual in English and Spanish, Russian, French and/or Mandarin Chinese is strongly desirable (but not required).
Education: Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 2 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Communication Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as pursuant each client contract and other departmental and company handbook and manuals. Possess the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Possess the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Computer Skills: The Escalation Specialist will use Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook frequently, as well as HipChat IM software and several additional proprietary software developed for service of the PayLock product line.
$15 per hour; Bi-Lingual differential available
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full-time Position: 40 hours or more
Sounds fantastic! So, what next?
If you like what you see, then step up and join our talented team. Drop us a line if you are this person!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IPT LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, marital status, or disability.
NOTE: Please allow us up to 2 weeks to receive and review your resume. If we are interested in having you come in for an interview, we will contact you. You do not need to call to verify we have your resume as ALL resumes get sent to our Hiring Manager.
RECRUITERS OR HEADHUNTERS: DO NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY ABOUT THIS POSITION