Job Title: Dispatcher
Reports To: Manager of Dispatch
Position Type: Full-Time
Primary Office Location: Somerville, NJ
FLSA Status: Non–Exempt
PayLock provides various parking management services and is launching a new business line that will provide municipalities and universities with parking enforcement solutions and a digital parking permit platform. The Dispatcher will be tasked with dispatching field agents to assist motorists with boot removal, coordinating communication between municipality officials and field employees, and updating motorist records with services rendered. Candidates must have a passion for getting things done and be highly motivated. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be eager to learn and contribute to the team setting. If this sounds like you, then please contact us.
PayLock is a growing business that offers a suite of unique parking management products and services. PayLock solutions promote healthy parking environments with happier parking participants. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to make parking a better experience for motorists and parking professionals everywhere.
- Punctual attendance is a must
- Be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Maintain friendly attitude with irate officials
- Dispatch and coordinate communication with municipality officials and employees in the field via our Verizon push-to-talk/Nextel phone systems.
- Dispute-resolution and complaint handling over the phone
- Track record-keeping and notation of collection records and data entry via PC
- Customer service education project attendance and support
- Creative engineering of Dispatch process documentation
- Assist municipalities and/or tow yards with boot-removal over the phone, Verizon push-to-talk and/or Nextel phones
- Data entry into our proprietary BootView system
- Verify correct ticket information for all municipalities which offer us access to their electronic ticketing systems
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new requests
- Update daily data spreadsheets
- Maintain contact with municipalities to predict closings and overtime
- Generate internal reports as needed
- Adhering to all IPT LLC policies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate experience in the following skills:
- Excellent documentation and data entry skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent listening, communication, and logistical skills
- Possess a high energy level
- Multi-tasking and report keeping skills.
- Ability to control emotions
- Strong customer service and typing skills are a must!
- Candidates must have reliable transportation & punctuality working primarily in office & occasionally via Internet access at home.
- Self-motivated with an insatiable curiosity and ability to learn (and teach)
- An innate commitment to getting things done or, more precisely, an innate need to not let things go undone.
Experience/ Education: High School diploma or equivalent is required. Minimum of 2-4 years logistics or dispatching or high-volume call center experience preferred or some combination of experience and education.
Hourly Rate: $15-16/Hour
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full-time Position: 40 hours or more
Sounds fantastic! So, what next?
If you like what you see, then step up and join our talented team. Drop us a line if you are this person!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
IPT LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, marital status, or disability.
NOTE: Please allow us up to 2 weeks to receive and review your resume. If we are interested in having you come in for an interview, we will contact you. You do not need to call to verify we have your resume as ALL resumes get sent to our Hiring Manager.