Job Title: Asset Specialist (Junior Repair Technician)
Department: Enforcement Services Group
Reports to: ESG Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Somerville, New Jersey
PayLock provides various parking management services to municipalities and universities with its booting and digital parking permit platforms. The Asset Specialist is primarily responsible for asset management, boot repairs, programming boots, updating boot (asset/inventory) records and assisting the Senior Asset Specialist with tracking metrics and updating clients on inventory. Candidates must have a passion for getting things done and be highly motivated. Candidates must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be eager to learn and contribute to the team setting. If this sounds like you, then please contact us.
PayLock is a growing business that offers a suite of unique parking management products and services. PayLock solutions promote healthy parking environments with happier parking participants. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to make parking a better experience for motorists and parking professionals everywhere.
- Programming Boot Release Codes.
- Quality Control (testing and inspection) of boots prior to deployment.
- Data entry via PC to assist in management of boot inventory by updating boot records
- Work within and maintain reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Perform complex asset repairs.
- Perform shipping and handling duties.
- Complete weekly write-off procedure consistently and reliably.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Assist Sr. Asset Specialist with data capture for departmental metrics.
- Driving company vehicle to pick up or deliver parts, boots, supplies, etc.
- Comply with all IPT LLC policies.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Small machine repair abilities and experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills
- Creative problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Honesty, integrity, punctuality and dependability
- Ambition and a desire to advance career
Experience/ Education: High School or Trade School Diploma plus 1 year to 3 year’s small machine repair experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Communication Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrive at meetings and appointments early when required to attend.
Mathematics Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Possess the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Base Salary: $14-15 per hour Commensurate with Experience;
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full-time Position: 40 hours or more
Sounds fantastic! So, what next?If you like what you see, then step up and join our talented team. Drop us a line if you are this person!
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
IPT LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, marital status, or disability.
NOTE: Please allow us up to 2 weeks to receive and review your resume. If we are interested in having you come in for an interview, we will contact you. You do not need to call to verify we have your resume as ALL resumes get sent to our Hiring Manager.
No Solicitations or contact from Recruiters will be taken for this posting.