Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Executive VP of Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Primary Office Location: Somerville, NJ
FLSA Status: Exempt
PayLock provides various parking management services supports municipalities and universities with parking enforcement and digital parking permit solutions. The Marketing Specialist will be tasked with marketing all PayLock services and driving growth through professional branding. Candidates must have a passion for getting things done and be highly motivated. Candidates must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be eager to learn and contribute to the team setting. If this sounds like you, then please contact us.
PayLock is a growing business that offers a suite of unique parking management products and services. PayLock solutions promote healthy parking environments with happier parking participants. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to make parking a better experience for motorists and parking professionals everywhere.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Utilize Photoshop and Illustrator-type applications to create Creative Briefs, Ads, and additional collateral for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Write content for ads, blogs, website, and other marketing materials.
- Plan and execute outbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc..
- Assist in development, preparation and implementation of annual trade show project plan (Exhibit design, collateral, etc.).
- Collaborate with marketing firms and other third-party professionals to coordinate brand awareness.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach target audiences through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Develop scripts and manage production of videos, demos, and webinars.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to be collaborative in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to effectively present and package information.
- Polished communication skills
- Proficiency in visual design software suites.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Honesty, integrity, punctuality and dependability
- Ambition and a desire to advance career
REQUIRED: Degree or equivalent from 2-year or 4-year college, university, or technical school; or 2-4 years’ related experience in a Marketing Development, Graphic Design or similar role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PREFERRED: Degree from a four-year college and 2-4 years’ experience supporting business development in government contracting.
Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to compose reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. WordPress Experience a plus.
Design Skills: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) or other visual design software suites. Excellent color, typography and layout skills. Strong attention to detail.
Computer Skills: The Marketing Specialist will use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook frequently, as well as other business applications used to enhance presentations, assist in project planning, research and communicate through business-related social networking, smart phone and other mobile technology.
Base Salary and Commission: Range of $55,000-$70,000; Commensurate with Experience
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full-time Position: 40 hours or more
Sounds fantastic! So, what next?
If you like what you see, then step up and join our talented team. Drop us a line if you are this person!
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
IPT LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, marital status, or disability.
NOTE: Please allow us up to 2 weeks to receive and review your resume. If we are interested in having you come in for an interview, we will contact you. You do not need to call to verify we have your resume as ALL resumes get sent to our Hiring Manager.