We are looking for skilled and motivated team players to provide a wide range of field operations duties in support of our on-street operations in NYC areas of Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens. Duties include but are not limited to driving and operating our mobile license plate recognition vehicles, maintaining collection and booting operations in conjunction with police and parking regulation enforcement officers, generating and delivering daily reports with regards to status and progress, general negotiation and relationship maintenance with municipal administrators, contractors, and partners.
We are looking for both part time and full time candidates. The available Full Time and Part Time shifts are available with start times ranging from early morning to late night and weekends a possibility. The successful candidate will be able to fill those hours on a regular basis, as well as able to work shifts for other employees when they are unable to work and to periodically fill in for other duties. Therefore having flexible hours and being flexible would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be a valuable part of the team and will help keep the program running at peak efficiency. Your feedback will be heard in the constant effort to improve the customer’s program.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A NY Metro area resident
- A clean and valid US drivers’ license permitting candidate to drive in the NYC boroughs
- General computer knowledge and networking skills with some experience in Excel and Word. Fast typing skills a plus.
- Great communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and with others; to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed, great problem solving skills
- An insatiable curiosity and ability to learn (and teach), and an innate commitment to getting things done-or, more precisely, an innate need to not let things go undone.
- Must pass a Background check and drug test
- A sense of humor doesn’t hurt, either.
- Must be willing to travel to NJ for interview or as needed as we are a NJ based company!
We are a young and rapidly growing company focused on improving the current options available to municipalities, universities, and the parking enforcement community for quickly, easily, and humanely managing the ever-increasing challenges of parking enforcement (like collecting overdue parking tickets and managing limited parking real-estate while reducing costs) from their constituents and customers. To this end, we offer technologies and services which allow our customers to collect outstanding debts quickly, easily, and much less painfully than ever before. We are also introducing other cutting-edge tools, services and technologies that are literally changing the way people think about parking and other municipally managed city services-from City Hall, which is passing legislation to allow it, to the officers on the street, who are enforcing those laws. As we like to say, we’re making possible the tagline: ‘Government – now 50% less evil!’
This is an entry level position with a rapidly growing company, and represents an opportunity to grow along with us. There are plenty of opportunities to pitch in, learn, and develop professionally, and help your company reach new levels of greatness; and we’re looking for folks who like the sound of that. So, send us a copy of your resume along with salary requirements and references if you’re that person.
Benefits available to full-time employees on the 1st of the month after 90 days’ of service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are this person
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
IPT is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability.
- Please, no phone calls about this job. Use email instead!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT authorized without our consent
- Principals only – Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
Please allow us up to 2 weeks to receive and review your resume. If we are interested in having you come in for an interview, we will contact you. You do not need to call to verify we have your resume as ALL resumes get directed to our HR manager.