Job Location: Nassau, NY
Compensation: Based on experience
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
We are looking for skilled and motivated team players to provide a wide range of field operations duties in support of our on-street operations in Nassau County, NY.
Duties include but are not limited to driving and operating our mobile license plate recognition vehicles, maintaining collection and booting operations in conjunction with police and parking regulation enforcement officers, generating and delivering daily reports with regards to status and progress, general negotiation and relationship maintenance with municipal administrators, contractors, and partners.
We are looking for both Full-Time and Part-Time candidates. The available Full Time and Part Time shifts are available with start times ranging from early morning to late night and weekends a possibility. The successful candidate will be able to fill those hours on a regular basis, as well as able to work shifts for other employees when they are unable to work and to periodically fill in for other duties. Therefore, having flexible hours and being flexible would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be a valuable part of the team and will help keep the program running at peak efficiency. Your feedback will be heard in the constant effort to improve the customer’s program.
Additional Qualifications & Requirements Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- A Nassau County, NY or NYC resident
- A clean and valid NY State drivers’ license
- General computer knowledge and networking skills with some experience in Excel and Word. Fast typing skills a plus.
- Great communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and with others; to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed, great problem solving skills
- An insatiable curiosity and ability to learn (and teach), and an innate commitment to getting things done-or, more precisely, an innate need to not let things go undone.
- A sense of humor doesn’t hurt, either.
- Must pass a Background check and drug test
- Must be willing to travel to NJ for interview or as needed as we are a NJ-based company
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with “NAS SFA” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Please, no phone calls about this job. Use email instead!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT authorized without our consent
- Principals only – Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
IPT is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IPT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
NOTE: Please allow us up to 2 weeks to receive and review your resume. If we are interested in having you come in for an interview, we will contact you. You do not need to call to verify we have your resume as ALL resumes get directed to our HR Director.